We are looking to recruit a full-time Part 2 Architectural Assistant on a temporary basis. This would initially be for a minimum of three months with potential for a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality 3D visuals and 2D drawings, therefore, experience in this area is essential. The ideal candidate must have recent and advanced experience using Revit. Experience in Sketchup, would also be valuable.
Location: Hybrid WFH
- Produce high-quality renders and detail drawings using Revit software
- Researching and developing design solutions to architectural problems
- Completing concept designs
- Support design team where required
- Ensure that all work produced meets the required standards and specifications
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Update and maintain records and databases as necessary.
- Other duties deemed relevant to role
- Part 2 qualified
- Be proficient in Revit and ideally Enscape and Sketchup
- Have good design and presentation skills
- Be enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated
- Have strong written and verbal communication
- Be pro-active, organised, and able to show initiative
- Be good at working as part of a team
If you are a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with the required experience and qualifications, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and Portfolio at email@example.com or using the form.